Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Dang that is a small looking bike...I know newer Schwinns are awful but the older ones were pretty good platforms. It would probably be easy to find a rack for cheap if you are just wanting a trunk rack. I think some models got for barely over $100 new

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha nice!! I actually saw that video earlier today on a local mtn bike forum site. I could not stop laughing

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
downhill is fun...but i have not done any of the really intense stuff that has gaps to jump and stuff like that...i am not that good haha

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
got a new gear ring for the front coming in, getting better brakes for the pugeot, bike should be fully functional by the end of the week

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I think that I am going to start doing single track races in the spring.
Nice...i would like 2 if i was good enough...this winter is killing my endurance

got a new gear ring for the front coming in, getting better brakes for the pugeot, bike should be fully functional by the end of the week

Sweet!! I got some new tires for my roadie...The others ones were flat on the top from so many miles. Thinking about getting a gear ring up front with a bash guard for the mtn bike.

Back