Any Bikers??

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
you silly mtb-ers, road ftw

picked up some shoes to ride in that will fit my stock toe holders and a nice riding silk on discount :lolrun:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Went out again this weekend...New trail has been in the works the past few weeks..had a clean up day Saturday..But today i went on it with two friends..i thought it was goign to be easy because it doesnt have any hard obstacles..

BUT WOW..that trail killed us..it was so freaking hard because of the hills..really made me tired haha...Got a few cuts on my legs..but other then that nothing bad..just tired..and my butt hurts haha

ebineezer

Reaction score
^you should get some biking shorts (if you don't have them already) that will help big time with the sore butt. Keep riding as much as you can and the hills wont be so bad, I was once told on the trail, "anyone can bomb hills, climbing is where you separate the men from the boys"

ebineezer

Reaction score
IMG_0845.jpg

might as well post a pic

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i just haven't felt like buying any biking shorts yet...i just feel like it isn't a necessity yet..even though i could get them for like 25 bucks..but the padding shorts does seem like it would be great haha

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The first thing I am gonna buy with my new discount is some Egg beaters for my road bike, woo!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm contemplating getting a set of shoes and pedals for my charity ride, they'd make life much nicer than my puma's

Back