Anyone Seen These?

Teesak

Reaction score
you can do it to you stock headlights too and save some money.
look up how to on google and youtube its pretty straight forward and easy to do

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those are all over Ebay and third party websites, didn't really need to make a thread for this. If you decide to blackhouse your own headlights here is the DIY.

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
Actually these EXACT ones aren't on eBay, which is why I wanted to ask you guys if you have seen these. And I really don't want to black house by current headlights because the guy I brought the car from replaced them so they look really nice. Thought maybe I could sell they one day. :happy3:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Actually these EXACT ones aren't on eBay, which is why I wanted to ask you guys if you have seen these. And I really don't want to black house by current headlights because the guy I brought the car from replaced them so they look really nice. Thought maybe I could sell they one day. :happy3:

They're all the same.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hard to believe they wouldn't be on Ebay since everyone and their brother advertises their aftermarket Honda parts on there...but if not, check 3rd party sites like I mentioned.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
This is a simple DIY. Just take off your headlights from the car, pop them in the oven (baking the headlights they call it) and take them apart, paint the inside black, and stick back together and there ya go. FYI, don't do it on hazed lights. It will look terrible. If that's the case, just buy a black housed pair.

Back