Anyone Seen These?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Dude, unless you do them yourself it would be impossible to get them EXACTLY a certain way.. a million knockoff companies make a million different variations in these lights, but when you do custom you can choose each aspect of your result. So if you are wanting to just buy, it can take a while to find the perfect design, and hope that it comes in that way from China/Taiwan.

Doing them yourself is SO simple. And can save you $100. I do understand though, that you are not ready to embark on such a risk, so doing them yourself is a total no-no.

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
Dude, unless you do them yourself it would be impossible to get them EXACTLY a certain way.. a million knockoff companies make a million different variations in these lights, but when you do custom you can choose each aspect of your result. So if you are wanting to just buy, it can take a while to find the perfect design, and hope that it comes in that way from China/Taiwan.

Doing them yourself is SO simple. And can save you $100. I do understand though, that you are not ready to embark on such a risk, so doing them yourself is a total no-no.
It's not that is a risk doing it, it's just I would like to preserve the stock ones. And I see your point about finding the perfect ones, I'll probably never find them. But, Thanks. :D

Latest posts

Back