Anything Else I Need To Know....

tou

Reaction score
So I need 50+ posts in order to post in the for sale section. Did not know that. Anything else that a noob needs to know here on this forum ...

o yea this is post #4 for me. YEA!! very exciting,

^^^
LOL. like that - how i included it in here on this post... LOLLLLL......

yea, so wat, i like to laugh at myself...

Last edited by a moderator:

eggs

Reaction score
if your just going to post random **** they will ban you

odds are they are going to eddit your post and remove that.. also you must be a member on here for 2 months to sell something

and those 50 post must be legit.. not just random things like what you have done here

you can just read the for sale rules

The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 50 legitimate posts to create a thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

2. You must have been a member here for at least 2 months before creating a thread.

3. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price, whether you will ship or not, and pictures.

4. No "feeler" or "testing waters" threads are allowed

5. Keep F/S and WTB threads ON TOPIC! This means no off topic discussion. If someone posts up their car up for sale, DO NOT post in the thread asking the OP to part items out unless he/she says they are interested in doing so. If you have ANY off topic questions, take it to PM's.

6. OP's of F/S threads are permitted to bump their threads only ONCE every twenty four hours.

7. Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

8. Items you are selling must be off the car and ready to ship before you can make a FS thread.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Each section has their own thread rules. Some you will learn along the way. Dont be a ricer and dont make posts about street racing with a bus or something along those lines.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
and dont make 13 new threads a day for a video you thought was funny, or something you thought was funny. those get annoying.
and like the others said, dont just make stupid random posts so you can selll your **** here, thats what CL is for.
welcome

tou

Reaction score
Dont be a ricer and dont make posts about street racing with a bus or something along those lines.

LOL!! exactly the kind of things i need to know. nice to see that some people have a sense of HUMOR on the forums here...

also you must be a member on here for 2 months to sell something

see, i did not know that. my closed forum says 50 posts so that is y i mentioned that. but very helpful indeed.

post #6, hehe

tou

Reaction score
and dont make 13 new threads a day for a video you thought was funny, or something you thought was funny. those get annoying

true dat, very annoying...

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
and don't double / triple / etc post. use the mult-quote feature.

and don't try and piss us off

eggs

Reaction score
you know that you cant mutliqoute right with the button button between qoute and quick reply

cody i hate you... you beat me to it

eggs

Reaction score
thanks for posting the rules lol.

i was all sketched out about posting because i didnt wanna get my post edited or shut down.
no problem man.. glad i was able to help you out

and op if you really want to boost post count you should post in the smackdown thread:talk-punch:

Back