Anything Else I Need To Know....

tou

Reaction score
WOW!!! I did not know any of these rules.... this is very helpful.

But the funny thing is that i already got 2 imfractions in the process of learning the rules. Right WILDMAN. LOL... no hate here man. just messin with you. so far this forum has been very responsive and very helpful. thank you all guys/gals.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
no problem man.. glad i was able to help you out

and op if you really want to boost post count you should post in the smackdown thread:talk-punch:
posts dont count in the entire smackdown subforum :lawl:

i'd be well over 25k if not :inouteek:

edit: and it doesnt matter how fast you reach 50 posts because you still need to be a member for over 2 months to sell :lawl: whoring just gets posts deleted...wouldn't be the first time someone stays at 49 posts :lawl:

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
posts dont count in the entire smackdown subforum :lawl:

i'd be well over 25k if not :inouteek:

edit: and it doesnt matter how fast you reach 50 posts because you still need to be a member for over 2 months to sell :lawl: whoring just gets posts deleted...wouldn't be the first time someone stays at 49 posts :lawl:

i know i was just trying to be funny lol... id have more post in the shoutbox than i do on the forum

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
oh, and Cody (Wildman) is the owner, and the people with the colored names (other than light blue) are moderators and can/will close threads and what not. just gotta be careful and not piss them off

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This is the internet, expect stupidity. Don't let dumb crap people say get to you and make you respond in a way that will hurt your reputation on the site...just let it go.

Oh, and use proper grammar and spelling. Few things are annoying as that.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
question marks used appropriately are critical to the mission :lawl:

1266201757721.jpg

Back