Auto H23Vtec swap

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
nice job on the swap, and the heat shield look's clean! I have the same motor and i did the 5 speed conversion which was a major upgrade but im shure that tranny is better that the F. That engine looks super healty, and got it at a good price. Props on the install bro!

JDM-CF9

Reaction score
Hi, am new here currently doing the same swap with blue top H23a Vtec.
Two questions i have for you, did you have to wire over the car for the engine to work and is the H23a Vtec transmission tiptronic?

Ccrtech

Reaction score
nice job on the swap, and the heat shield look's clean! I have the same motor and i did the 5 speed conversion which was a major upgrade but im shure that tranny is better that the F. That engine looks super healty, and got it at a good price. Props on the install bro!

The trans is almost exactly the same as the F auto trans unfortunately, I'll probably switch to 5 speed and get the T2W4 LSD trans.

That being said, there was no wiring or tiptronic wiring because the CH9 accord wagon H23VTEC doesn't come a tiptronic trans, it merely has a 4 speed automatic that is virtually identical in every way to the USDM F auto trans.

Quintb2000

Reaction score
Sweet. Sorry, I know this is an old thread but i'm in the process of purchasing the exact same items. I'm staying automatic too. Any other problems you ran into?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
i was looking for this thread.

i saw this at echm. swap is RIDICULOUSLY clean. a few of my friends thought it was stock

Back