Back from the body shop

highway_patrol

Reaction score
if you only care about the car problems from the body shop read the first paragraph otherwise you get to see how twisted my parents are with cars.

the rant that starts in the second and third paragraphs is written in full here Rant

oh yeah another problem but i knew it was gonna happen from the start, when my parents said they were gonna help pay for it they told the shop to save money where they could which means non-oem parts. well the body parts arent my worry, its the headlight. the replacement headlight is a TYC oem replacement. the pattern is not the same as my other factory, the cut off low and high is ragged, and it doesnt seem as bright. i was thinking about either doing a retro or buying projectors and dropping in hids but thats a little ways off. are there any suggestions to remedy this since my parents told the shop to save money when i really dont care how much it costs.

the one reason i might not do anything at all is my parents might GIVE my sister the car and have me go buy a car after a car was given to me. yes im not driving the one that was given to me but im thinking about taking it because they drove 80K mi onto my car, i let them borrow it with 13K and right now it has 93K.

here is the story behind my reasoning to not fix the light. my sister, whose on her permit, was driving home from school with my mom. going around a few of the turns on the way my mom told my sister she was going a little too fast around the turns. my sisters reply was "How am I supposed to know that I'm going too fast around the turn?". its also the fact that the accord doesn't have abs and my chrysler does. yeah the chrysler is my car but id rather have the accord because i can make it look better and go faster with money, wheras the only things that can be done to that cirrus are build it for na. turbo honda ftw!

Last edited:

and_one

Reaction score
hope everything goes your way...and you end up with the accord...i dont know what you could do to the chrysler...but good luck :)

highway_patrol

Reaction score
all i know is that the chrysler is a little faster and it can beat a celica 7th gen celica (2000-2006)

i also realized why i cant get the paint smell out. its because i hit the part the runs between the rear door and the wheel well so they painted part of the door sill which is on the inside of the car.

Last edited:
Back