Bittersweet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
To be honest after I typed that I kind of felt sad. :lawl: But I looove e46 M3's, so if that did happen I'd do it. I'd put down what I got for the Accord against the Bimmer, then have a loan for the rest. But I need a 4dr for my next car anyway so it's all moot. Sometimes I wish I had swapped a 2G TL-S to 6spd, then I could have my M3. :(

Dom I'll take you up on that any time...

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Damn, you got me. The only reason I say that is because yours is one of the few left that's still in incredible condition, so I can see someone that may have been an enthusiast asking to take it off your hands lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I blame Vlad.

Damn, you got me. The only reason I say that is because yours is one of the few left that's still in incredible condition, so I can see someone that may have been an enthusiast asking to take it off your hands lol.

Too kind, Kevin. I mean there is some rust in the passenger rear fender and it has its fair share of chips (which I’ve used a paint pen on) since this is my DD. But I try to take care of it. I will say people are always amazed when I tell them it’s a ’99, they always think it’s newer. I guess for a 14 year old daily driven car it looks pretty decent. Thanks though. :)

Damn, i was looking forward to the FS thread
:lolhitting::kenny:

Sawry. :lawl:

Emphasis

Reaction score
Going to admit, this was convincing until I read the first reply.

Mikey

Reaction score
Only truth in the OP...

I’ve gotten many a comment on my car at gas stations and grocery store parking lots
:lawl:

If you need a sedan next, are you sticking with Honda or are you gonna go all elitist and pick up a Bimmer? :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
He told me he was coming to Australia to bring this back with him ..

post-242327-1360143979418434619.jpg

MG_6869.jpg

Its sitting on 20x9.5 +5 / 20x10.5 +5 SSR SP1 with 25mm 5x114.3 to 5x120 wheel adaptors all around.

Back