Bittersweet

ey361995

Reaction score
Can I just say as a junior member you truly inspired me. I have always been a firm believer in keeping old cars alive. Good luck with your Bimmer man and thanks :peace:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^A junior member making junior member mistakes.

It's an April Fool's thread....there is no confirmation of a Bimmer purchase.

:coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you need a sedan next, are you sticking with Honda or are you gonna go all elitist and pick up a Bimmer? :lawl:

Well the next car has to be RWD or AWD, so the only HMC product I’d consider is the 4.5gen TL-SH. But there are certainly others in the running. I am hoping the next gen Subaru Legacy sedan gets a higher output motor, and doesn’t look like *** like the current one.

He didn't tell you, Mikey, he is going to go domestic and pick up a G8.

Only G8 I’d buy is the GXP, since the V6 doesn’t meet my power req, and the GT is not a manual.

He told me he was coming to Australia to bring this back with him ..

post-242327-1360143979418434619.jpg

MG_6869.jpg

Its sitting on 20x9.5 +5 / 20x10.5 +5 SSR SP1 with 25mm 5x114.3 to 5x120 wheel adaptors all around.

K I’m gonna go cry now. God I love those cars. They are so fantastic in every way. We get such lame cars in this country, and I hate how our strict environmental and safety laws keep so many great cars away...I don't give a **** about safety or the "harm" cars to do the planet.

But thanks for posting that gorgeous piece of machinery. Maloo?

Can I just say as a junior member you truly inspired me. I have always been a firm believer in keeping old cars alive. Good luck with your Bimmer man and thanks :peace:

Ha thanks, feels good when people think a car has made an impression.

And I’m not selling it. ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
We think alike, CB, REALLY like the '07-'08 TL-S as well, just wish the 8th Gen Accord was a 6-6.

Yes, N/A really knows how to encourage people to be drivers with the automotive offerings we get here compared to overseas.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Maloo R8.

We want your new Accords here. There's tonnes of demand for the 2013 Accord, especially the coupes here, but no .. Honda decides not to introduce it to Australia. Oh and we don't get any 6-6, all automatics :( which makes a 6 speed swap all that more difficult for me to envisage ...

Back