Black roof?

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I have an 02 tafetta white sedan soon to be slammed on F2 type 1's and rota grids(te37 replica). I was thinking of painting my roof black. yes or no?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ hmm yeah i kinda was thinking the same thing, but idk haha im so undecided right now!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i would say only if ur have CF hood and trunk..but then i still would be sketchy about it...i say get all of the other mods first then post some pics so we can make a better decision :D

swollen_cu

Reaction score
haha will do! wheels should be here in about a week a half and the coils are supposed to come in on thursday! im so excited!!!

sd2000av6

Reaction score
if you wanted you can just go to any custom sticker shop and have them make a black vinyl sticker for the roof. that way you can take it off later if you want.

also i did the black roof with cf hood and trunk i have a coupe but you can get an idea. just go to my members rides page.

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
yeah i would say only if u have cf hood and trunk..but then i still would be sketchy about it...i say get all of the other mods first then post some pics so we can make a better decision :d

+1

Back