Black roof?

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol, please dont. its a waste of time unless you have a CF hood and trunk lid.

A-cord

Reaction score
ok so yeah all in all.. think about the money you'll be spending blacking out your roof.. when you can be spending that money on altezzas and triple deck aluminum wings..

haha i'm sorry. for all the people that DO have their roofs painted already.. your cars are still sick nonetheless. david 5678 and black~akkord or however your names are lol

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Well instead of painting the roof black, i decided i am gonna paint the car Chamionship white. I have a friend that paints cars and i get the paint job for really cheap. woot woot!! Slammed sedan CW FTW!!

A-cord

Reaction score
Dont paint it champion white..just use tthat money and paint ur hood/top roof/trunk black andd you be all set.. -__-

lol please don't paint your hood/roof/trunk black.. esp your hood and trunk

^ i need to repaint my car anyways. I am aiming for a clean look.

honestly if your paint is still mint.. just keep it as it is.. i don't see a point in painting your car another shade of white if it's still mint, unless you have a money tree growing out of your a$$.. haha

swollen_cu

Reaction score
lol please don't paint your hood/roof/trunk black.. esp your hood and trunk

honestly if your paint is still mint.. just keep it as it is.. i don't see a point in painting your car another shade of white if it's still mint, unless you have a money tree growing out of your a$$.. haha

The paint is not mint.. Its in need a paint job. The person who had it before *cough* older sister *cough* didnt wash it but once every 2 months! so the paint is not that great..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Dont paint it champion white..just use tthat money and paint ur hood/top roof/trunk black andd you be all set.. -__-

Nothing wrong with that look, depending on what colour the car is already. I think it only looks best on a white Accord.

Back