blahblah311's 2000 Coupe EX (56k)

blahblah311

Reaction score
Updated 8/14/11 page 3- ITR
Updated 11/12/11 page 4- OEM Mudflaps, OEM Front Lip
*Update 3/4/12 page 4- Timing Belt, Water Pump, Bought ITR's back, Possible Civic Fogs.

Hello 6thgenaccord.com just thought i would introduce myself and show you my Honda's. My name is Ryan live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, not much happens here lol. Currently attending school with a business major. I have been involved with Honda's since i was 14. My first Honda was a 1991 Honda Prelude which turned out to be a gem. Bought it in rough condition, came with a b20a5 motor swap which needed some buttoning up and some maintenance work. Took care of the belts, water pump, power steering pump. o2 sensor, thermostat, ect basic stuff. Drove it through the winter and just drove the car. Oh yea this car has 4ws and i did not discover what i actually had until i meet a buddy who had one and sold his for close to $6000. At that time i knew what i wanted to do. Got it painted, suspension done, got some GSR wheels, and have just been driving it. Then i needed a daily driver for the South Dakota Winters. It was long search i was first looking at eg civics but as i kept waiting my bank account grew and began looking at ej and ek civics and then slowly into em2's and such. I was looking in what i thought to be the right places but i never thought to look for a Honda at the Toyota dealership. About a month ago i purchased a 2000 EX coupe with 82000 miles and i am the second owner! Everything is OEM Honda and i love it. The ride is beautiful, and the gas millage is great. Better than my dads explorer that i had been driving for about a year. The car was traded into the Toyota dealer by an older couple in their mid-70's! Car is mint inside and out i wish i had good pictures to show it off! only thing i have done is tint the windows and de-badge the trunk

2000 Accord Coupe EX 5-MT
OEM Honda Inside and Out
-Window Tint
front windows 35% rear 20%

Here is a few pictures from the day i brought the car home

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Crappy Cell Picture with window tint
15357_1257675034942_1021611448_30823201_5126947_n.jpg

i do not plan on doing much with the Accord other than driving it. I eventually would like to do a lip kit and HID's. I would also like to find some OEM Honda All Season floor mats.

Here is my pride and joy,

1991 Honda Prelude SI 4WS

Engine:
B20a5 engine swap
B21a1 intake manifold
2.25" Silverline exhaust
all maintenance done

Suspension:
Tokico Blues struts
Eibach springs
Secluded adjustable end links
All new bushings

Exterior:
Body and paint work
-shaved antenna
R-51 phoenix red
Sunroof visor(not installed)
"4WS" plate
-20% Window Tint
-Acura Integra GS-R "Fat Fives"
--205/50/15 nitto neo gens
-or Stock 14" blades

Interior:
Kenwood deck
Clarion 6.5" Speakers(front)
Memphis MC class 6.5"speakers(rear)
OEM Clock cover

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

and for kicks i almost got under lol

DSC_0017-1.jpg

The car recently won Prelude of The Month on preludepower.com which i am extremely proud of, after school i plan on doing more work to this car and another Prelude of this body style ie motor swap ;)

Thanks for reading, i'll keep updates on both cars as they continue to grow this summer.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nice accord man, and that prelude is beautiful. Looks like you take care of your cars with pride. Welcome!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
3rd gen ludes are my favorites, even though they can't really take a swap easily (and they have popup headlights :lawl: ).

whats going in?

blahblah311

Reaction score
good job on picking up the 5spd coupe....prelude looks simple and clean

welcome to the forum man :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Nice accord man, and that prelude is beautiful. Looks like you take care of your cars with pride. Welcome!

Thank you
So far they are my biggest investment and i want them to last for a long time.

3rd gen ludes are my favorites, even though they can't really take a swap easily (and they have popup headlights :lawl: ).

whats going in?

H22 swaps are the easiest swaps available currently and aftermarket swap parts. as for my swap i will not say :)

welcome nice pickup and clean prelude!

Thank you, its my baby, i hope some day one of my children will own it.

that's one sexy lude man.

Thanks man

that prelude is so clean!

Thanks you, lots of hard work went into that car to get it where it is today!

drey

Reaction score
dude your lude is amazing. i dunno what you were thinking in the last pic lol. if the trailer had fell, it could totally be a "FAIL" pic :p

Back