blahblah311's 2000 Coupe EX (56k)

twofast4u

Reaction score
Keep up the great work! And dont worry about the 4x4 accord :p Prelude comes first.

I myself had a 3rd gen accord before my current one. Mainly loved it cause of the pop up headights. Can wait to see yours when the motor is in.

blahblah311

Reaction score
Keep up the great work! And dont worry about the 4x4 accord :p Prelude comes first.

I myself had a 3rd gen accord before my current one. Mainly loved it cause of the pop up headights. Can wait to see yours when the motor is in.

Thanks man,

So I sold the ITR wheels to fund some parts for the prelude. but I did need a break from the prelude.

So took a trip down to Honda and picked up some brand spanking new mudflaps (front and rear). Defiantly needed them for the winter, they look fantastic. I cant believe it took me this long to buy a set.

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

Oh also picked up a BRAND NEW IN BOX OEM Honda lip.

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Had to throw it on to see how it looked, must say :wub:
IMAG0005.jpg

Took it right off and straight to the body shop, should have it back Tuesday :run:

blahblah311

Reaction score
:O You mean the dealer had a oem front lip?

I have several ins at the dealership with friends who are technicians, I.T. guys and a parts guy. Checked some of there sites came back with the available option of just the front lip in white. So I scooped her up.

Sides and Rears are no where to be found at the current moment.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I have several ins at the dealership with friends who are technicians, I.T. guys and a parts guy. Checked some of there sites came back with the available option of just the front lip in white. So I scooped her up.

Sides and Rears are no where to be found at the current moment.

Wow, what a coincidence. I just scooped up a new white OEM front lip from eBay yesterday too! It was from a random Honda dealership and they just had one laying around.

11/19

Got the Lip back from paint finally
IMAG0008.jpg

Installed
IMAG0012.jpg

Cheers!
:beer2:

That looks great! Is that painted Nighthawk Black Pearl (NHBP)? I'll need to paint mine NHBP as well. How much did it cost you to get it professionally painted?

blahblah311

Reaction score
Wow, what a coincidence. I just scooped up a new white OEM front lip from eBay yesterday too! It was from a random Honda dealership and they just had one laying around.

That looks great! Is that painted Nighthawk Black Pearl (NHBP)? I'll need to paint mine NHBP as well. How much did it cost you to get it professionally painted?

It is painted nighthawk, I'll get some better pictures soon. I might pull it off for the winter too lol.
Ran me $100 bucks to get it painted. Same guys who painted my Prelude so I believe that is a pretty cheap price. I bring all my work to them so they cut me some deals.

blahblah311

Reaction score
Well time came to do the timing belt and water pump.

All OEM Honda, Also picked up the same treatment for my F20B, oh and an rbc hehe
2011-10-28_14-34-11_173.jpg

Took the front lip off for the "winter" these frontends are unbelievably bland without them.
IMAG0062.jpg

My buddy I sold the ITR's too at the end of the summer happens to be moving back to California. He called me up and said I could have the wheels back just as I sold them to him for a steal of a price...
IMAG0092.jpg

Want to refinish them in silver I think.

Also picked up a grill and civic fogs. Not sure on the civic fogs anymore. Still havent installed them, but I think I will be ordering the OEM Raybergs shortly.
IMAG0036.jpg

Fitted the F20B in the Prelude too. Waiting on parts............
IMAG0066.jpg

blahblah311

Reaction score
Oh hi 6thgenaccord, what's happening?

Been absent for awhile I guess, Accord is pretty well done, it's gone to true daily beater status. I guess I have just lost interest in doing anything greater to it. Still a great car, just no more modding this guy. I might get a set of wheels but who knows.

I did pick up a set of Tein Superstreets for her, which I love and change the car completely.
983800_10201100763059509_39072283_n_zps1fe8cfa9.jpg

On a more fun note I did finish my Prelude over the summer.
DSC_0151_zps141a9c20.jpg

DSC_0165_zps291bf326.jpg

DSC_0143_zpsf1eb9ef7.jpg

DSC_0155_zps6845479c.jpg

Back