blankkoops 4dr black ex(56k) cruisin miami..

blackcord

Reaction score
yea you need too... gotta see what im up against.. :D ...the coupe is my girl's, pics soon to come... i wanted a 4dr for the room...i think ill get a s2k when i ready for a coupe again..

which fog lights you have on there? civic 01?

LOL. I probably will not do much more external mods. Maybe only an exhaust. My vision is to have a clean OEM look that looks as though it could have came from the factory like that. Hence the reason I chose the CL rims. Those CL rims were professionally refinished and to be honest with you, for the money I paid, I could have bought some nice 17" or 18" rims (But that would not fit in my vision).

I got some OEM style 01-02 Accord Sedan Fogs in there (not Civics)

JEER42

Reaction score
Good looking car. Are you planning on getting rid of your CL rims? I am looking to possibly sell or trade my wheels.

blankkoop

Reaction score
LOL. I probably will not do much more external mods. Maybe only an exhaust. My vision is to have a clean OEM look that looks as though it could have came from the factory like that. Hence the reason I chose the CL rims. Those CL rims were professionally refinished and to be honest with you, for the money I paid, I could have bought some nice 17" or 18" rims (But that would not fit in my vision).

I got some OEM style 01-02 Accord Sedan Fogs in there (not Civics)

i understand that...i was just looking at a set that were refinished but the price for 4 tires is kinda crazy($360 installed)...

Looks good man! Keep it up!

i see the florida crew coming out the shadows...no meets in south fl for accords?

clean and a good start

thanks guys... ZsleepZ that car looks mean...

Good looking car. Are you planning on getting rid of your CL rims? I am looking to possibly sell or trade my wheels.

i would have to try on your wheels... i think my girl would do it but not sure if your interested in her 15s... ill try post pic..

Last edited:
Back