Blazer foglights + 3000K HID

xIrvin

Reaction score
^The OEM 98-00 fogs have a metal plate on the back of the fog housing that I would have to drill through to use the rubber insulation plug. And even then, I'm not sure if there is enough room since the mounting bracket is close to that plate.

Since i have replica 98-00 fogs i'm guessing i can't do it either... There's got to be some way to get them in there isn't there?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I am picking up another set of OEM's soon, I might experiment with this a bit since I’ll have extra parts.

There's always a way...just a question of how much of a PITA it is...

xIrvin

Reaction score
Just wondering, can we just somehow splice into the wires that are already in that rubber insulation thing and use that? And Cut off the other end and splice the ballast or whatever into that?? Or am i being dumb?

AustinJohnsen

Reaction score
^I am picking up another set of OEM's soon, I might experiment with this a bit since I’ll have extra parts.

There's always a way...just a question of how much of a PITA it is...

just remember cut = custom the more of a PITA it is the better you will feel about it when it's done.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Just wondering, can we just somehow splice into the wires that are already in that rubber insulation thing and use that? And Cut off the other end and splice the ballast or whatever into that?? Or am i being dumb?

Somebody? Hahh I'm curious

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Back