Blazer foglights + 3000K HID

xIrvin

Reaction score
^Can you try explaining that another way? Not sure what you're getting at, lol.

Like since there are already inside the housing, can we take the HiD bulb's wiring and connect it to the wiring inside the fog housing.
And at the end of the wiring outside the housing cut off ( or whatever means possible) that socket thing and connect the part needed for the HiD?

Raul

Reaction score
I am positive that Micro DEs are awesome too but I need sharp cut off:p

Blazer fogs have the sharpest cut off and their width is satisfying enough for me. Okay may be if you drive a truck, then may be they wont be enough lol.

I just wish my retrofit would have such a nice, sharp cut off. May be its a time for another retro?:omghi2u:

and i forgot to post how much i bought the fogs for. One of the best $20 i have ever spent! my friend picked them up for me from some shady guy off kijiji

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Daytime shot?

Been thinking about getting fogs and I just need some ideas.

Looks great man. I love the last pic! :thumbsup:

Raul

Reaction score
Daytime shot?

Been thinking about getting fogs and I just need some ideas.

Looks great man. I love the last pic! :thumbsup:

no daytime shot yet cuz the passenger side fog decided to stop working since tuesday night:eusa_doh:

I need to fix this by myself. So the ballast has one wiring connected to the fog harness and 2nd wiring to the hid bulb. HID wiring looks fine. From ballast to fog harness, there are 2 wires, blue and red. Red is connected to the red wire from driver fog. The blue wire is cut and dangling.....could it be the reason? Its not very cold today and I might look into it tonight again.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
no daytime shot yet cuz the passenger side fog decided to stop working since tuesday night:eusa_doh:

I need to fix this by myself. So the ballast has one wiring connected to the fog harness and 2nd wiring to the hid bulb. HID wiring looks fine. From ballast to fog harness, there are 2 wires, blue and red. Red is connected to the red wire from driver fog. The blue wire is cut and dangling.....could it be the reason? Its not very cold today and I might look into it tonight again.

Is there another place for the "blue wire" to plug in at?

That is probably it. But I'm just guessing..

Back