Blown shock?UPDATE! !!!!! PG 3

finch13

Reaction score
Re: Blown shock?

lol how? tell story plox Branndon! :eekwtf:

Winter 2 years ago, pulled the e-brake in a parking lot after a fresh dump of snow. Front started sliding with the rear and plowed the front wheel into a curb. Bent the steelie, lower control arm and broke a ball joint. Quoted $600 to fix, DIY for $150 + alignment.

valdivia187

Reaction score

Nice ima hit a suspension shop tomorrow and see wut it is...i heard something loud like if my tire had popped or something

valdivia187

Reaction score

Just got back from autozone.. dude has a DA so he told me it could be the Rear top mount or something like that... its kinda like a spacer with that blak thing and a bolt! wut do u think... he checked the shock and bounced the car.. said it wasnt the springs or the shock....

finch13

Reaction score
What's a DA? Chassis code?

Wouldn't hurt to check the top mount but I doubt it... It's a metal piece that keeps the spring in place and have 3 bolts on top.

People at autozone are idiots, more of an idiot than Kevin Murase.

valdivia187

Reaction score
Na a DA is like a 92Integra LS.... he knows what hes talking about.. i still have my stock suspension from my old accord and its good... so if its something big ill just relace the rears and the car will look funny... lol

tomorrow morning ima change my plugs... paint rims... basically work on car... so ima take off the rear suspension and see wut it is

Back