BoyBlue 2001 Sedan LX 05-04-10 update

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Re: BoyBlue 2001 Sedan LX

hey what brand are those wind/rain guards? they look too good to be ebay, oem?

BoyBlue

Reaction score

hey what brand are those wind/rain guards? they look too good to be ebay, oem?

The rain guards came with the car and there isn't any name on them that I can tell. Based on the way the car looked when I got it I would have to say they are ebay specials (everything else on it was).

kn0x47

Reaction score

dude your pictures are huge. photobucket can shrink em for you if you dont know how to

Bond4387

Reaction score

Now your car is looking sexy. Good call with the tails and headlights. The projectors didnt flow too well. And your wheels are SEXY.

stanleybb50

Reaction score

The rain guards came with the car and there isn't any name on them that I can tell. Based on the way the car looked when I got it I would have to say they are ebay specials (everything else on it was).

I was about to ask the same question about the bug shield thing on the hood (wondering where you got it). But I assume it was already on there also?

Nice car though - drop or no drop. (I'm probably the only one on here that hasn't/no plans to drop my car). I guess cause I'm 27 and commute downtown daily through all weather and my driveway has about a 6" steep drop to my road... haha not to mention $$ and laziness!

Bond4387

Reaction score

Nice car though - drop or no drop. (I'm probably the only one on here that hasn't/no plans to drop my car). I guess cause I'm 27 and commute downtown daily through all weather and my driveway has about a 6" steep drop to my road... haha not to mention $$ and laziness!

I'm with ya buddy. I want to get a drop so bad, but with the commuting and driveway slope, I'll fck my sht up so fast. lol.
So dont feel alone haha

Back