BoyBlue 2001 Sedan LX 05-04-10 update

eDub

Reaction score
Re: BoyBlue 2001 Sedan LX

your car is really coming along and looking nice! i love the wheels and did you tint your tails yourself? if so how?

BoyBlue

Reaction score
Re: BoyBlue 2001 Sedan LX

your car is really coming along and looking nice! i love the wheels and did you tint your tails yourself? if so how?

Yup I did them my self. I used this stuff called night shade. I just did 2 light coats on them because I didn't wand a backed out look to them. I found that the Night Shade stuff leaves a glossy look without having to use any clear coat. It also last for a long time ( I used the same stuff wjen I had my civic for 6 years).

BoyBlue

Reaction score
I think my project has come to an end. With the lack of a job I'm not going to be able to do any upgrades to my car. Michigan's economy finaly got me.

9450erick

Reaction score
looks good though as it is. luv the not to dark tinted tails. you can kind of see it, so i doubt you get s**t from the cops, but it definately stands out.Same here man, no job=no more luv for ur car

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
nice upgrades....hey where did you get that wind deflector for your hood? do they make them for the coupes?

Back