Brad's 1998 CG3 2.3L 5MT (No 56K)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
dang man,im sorry to hear about that.i never blew a fuse or had an problems when i had it.hmm

what kind of harness did you get?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The same harness the kit came with, just a brand new one so I can get away from having so many spliced up wires. I'm a perfectionist, it wasn't necessary but it was only about $20 to buy the new harness so I couldn't resist.

The Pioneer head units are known for blowing their internal microfuses, and mine just happened to blow after the door kit's wiring shared the same battery wire, probably causing the RCA wires that are normally away from all power wires to now intersect the door kit's power wire. The most frustrating part has been searching for the bad ground, since I didn't have any problems at all before installing the door kit.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
maybe shorten the popper kit ground wire?

since all i did was wire it into the ign, 12v-battery, and ground..

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
That a lot of changes man, I am glad you have great devotion towards your accord. Changes has made it looks simple and sexy. Cant wait for the Varianzas!!!

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Coolios!!!!!! Good choice on the sizing!! Its flush with the fender.
for my car. i want to lower with no camber but it would be rubbing the tires... Urgh too late for me to do pulling and flaring out the fenders now.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/rearz4.jpg

I want to make it like Tyrese's aka Baby Boy 6th gen Accord. lolz j/keedz.

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The sizing could actually be improved. It's flush right now, but I still have more room to lower the coilovers, and by doing so they'd tuck into the fenderwells again...I haven't even rolled my fenders yet. So my next set will probably be 19x9/19x9.5s if I get AirRunners. :)

Back