Brad's 1998 CG3 2.3L 5MT (No 56K)

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Your car is amazing Brad. I really admire how much you put into it and how you aren't afraid to change and keep the aesthetic dynamic! Can't wait to see how she turns out when she gets out of the paint booth.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Just going thru some OG profiles and come across this. No doubt that this car is one of the few 6th gens that goes side by side with function AND form.
sick!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully I can reveal the makeover soon. The prepwork for the paintjob was more than extensive, to say the least. Fitting aftermarket bumpers can be a grueling process, especially with a customer that's a perfectionist like me. I'm hoping it'll be ready sometime in October, but it all depends on how long the reassembly process takes once the paintwork has been completed. I'll be helping the shop reassemble the car, and my schedule it hectic right now. Grr.

To say I'm anxious would be an understatement, my car has been under the knife for over a year. I ordered the 19x8.5/19x9 setup before the 6th gen accord fitments went to another level, now I'm well behind the curve and haven't even had a chance to enjoy them. :(

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I am more than definite brad that once done, this will bring 6th gen accords to the next level of styling!!
I wish you best of luck with this project dude! :thumbsup:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Thanks, so am I. lol

I tend not to think about it, but I've made about 16 car insurance payments on a car I haven't been driving...sucks.

Back