Brent's Fitted Coupe (No 56k)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
:omgbd:
You're hurting my lower back...

Loving that reverse shot showing your Tanabe HM.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone subscribed, I'm selling everything from the car so if you need anything head on over to the FS section and check out my partout thread

Ohsojdm

Reaction score
Did you swap out the front end for the 98-00 front for the lip like i want to do or was there other reasons behind it ? & how hard would you say the swap was someone should write up a DIY on it

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Did you swap out the front end for the 98-00 front for the lip like i want to do or was there other reasons behind it ? & how hard would you say the swap was someone should write up a DIY on it

Yes i did it for the front lip, I have a full sedan kit. Me and NHLdogg did the swap in the parking lot of a brandsmart in Atlanta. Super easy, all you need is a 10mm and maybe a 12mm ratchet and an extension or two. Hood is four bolts, bumper is two screws and tabs, then you have to take the bottom bolts off the hedlights and swap the bumper bracket that the tabs in the top mount to. Super easy.

Ohsojdm

Reaction score
I didnt think it was that simple for some reason. Hows the fitment as far as gaps and stuff? i think i'll just keep swapping back and forth between my 01-02 front for the winter bc of the fogs and then 98-00 front for the lip in the summer bc the snow in jersey will eat at my lip with a drop

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I didnt think it was that simple for some reason. Hows the fitment as far as gaps and stuff? i think i'll just keep swapping back and forth between my 01-02 front for the winter bc of the fogs and then 98-00 front for the lip in the summer bc the snow in jersey will eat at my lip with a drop

Only place it doesn't line up perfectly is on the fenders but you have to know what you're looking for to even tell.

Back