Brilliant new forum idea. You can make fun of (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
roasts are supposed to be for famous people...we only know you for your ricer claim of having a 350hp accord to "help" in an internet fight you weren't involved in.

...so what else is there to say? honestly, i cant think of anything. yomamajokes.com probably already exists...that's what a roast of someone that 99% of people on here don't know (and don't know personally) would turn into.

DId I say this was going to be an exact replica of the version on television? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

If you're going to be an asshole and try and insult me, then go ahead and ****ing do it by participating in the roast.
Make fun of my car, make fun of my posts, make fun of anything. I don't give a ****.
That's the point of the roast douchebag.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
it would probably be best just to walk away at this point, or you'll end up leaving involuntarily...

what's the fixation with wanting people to make fun of your 224 posts and your 6 months of membership on here? need attention? want to fire back at people without getting in trouble? masochist (without the sexual part)?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
it would probably be best just to walk away at this point, or you'll end up leaving involuntarily...

what's the fixation with wanting people to make fun of your 224 posts and your 6 months of membership on here? need attention? want to fire back at people without getting in trouble? masochist (without the sexual part)?

No, I proposed a valid idea, giving you all a chance to roast. Instead, you roast the idea.

kind of ironic.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
ok, so say this thread is a roast of your idea, not you.your getting upset at people saying things about your idea and getting butthurt.
isnt THAT ironic?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
ok, so say this thread is a roast of your idea, not you.your getting upset at people saying things about your idea and getting butthurt.
isnt THAT ironic?

yes very, but the proposition was a thread to roast me. a designated thread.
if you like the idea of roasting my idea so much, why not partake in an entire thread dedicated to it :deal: ?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i didn't "roast" anything, except yo *** on the bball court :lawl:

but no, saying its a bad idea is not roasting it, its an opinion.
if people want to, go for it. if not, and theyre gonna cry about it to other people on the internet who probably dont give 2 ****s about them, then don't.
that was not to anybody specific, btw

and i wont roast you because i know nothing about you, except the 350hp bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back