Broke up with my girlfriend..

Sonnick

Reaction score
So I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 months last night. Me feelings for her weren't as strong as they once were, and I just wasn't 100% into it. So, I decided that it would be better for me to end it because it was best for me, and because I didn't want to lead her on to think it was more than it was.

I care about this girl so much, she's SO cool, so it was obviously not easy. But I feel like I made the right decision.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Sounds like you broke up with her for the right reasons, and it sounds like you guys had a great relationship and hopefully you learned a lot from it.

LoveLee

Reaction score
r u posting this because u need someone to tell u, u made the right decision? because if u are, then u must not truly believe u did the right thing.

Sonnick

Reaction score
^^ Good point. But no I'm posting because I feel I can share things like this with the 6GA community. I know this is the internet, but I've felt I've made some friends on here so I like to keep everyone updated on what's happening.

LoveLee

Reaction score
I've been a member here for 3 years..you've been a member for 2 months. I'm sure we look at it differently.

how long i have been a member has nothing to do with u making a thread to simply let the world know u broke up with ur girlfriend. most ppl make threads because they want to talk about it, not to inform ppl of u marital status.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
uttt oooo i think wwe caught ms lovelee on the DAY lol

maybe he posted to make all the females aware he has washboard abs and hes single :roy:

LoveLee

Reaction score
uttt oooo i think wwe caught ms lovelee on the DAY lol maybe he posted to make all the females aware he has washboard abs and hes single :roy:

only u would do that, and aside from me and brittney who both have boyfriends, hes really only informing the guys.

Sonnick

Reaction score
how long i have been a member has nothing to do with u making a thread to simply let the world know u broke up with ur girlfriend. most ppl make threads because they want to talk about it, not to inform ppl of u marital status.
You misunderstood my point. My point was that I've made friends on this site who I can share things like this with. It's not the easiest thing breaking up with your girlfriend even when it's your doing, so I figured a little venting was in order. No harm done.

Back