Broke up with my girlfriend..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how long i have been a member has nothing to do with u making a thread to simply let the world know u broke up with ur girlfriend. most ppl make threads because they want to talk about it, not to inform ppl of u marital status.

Ah, but it does. We've all talked, joked, BS'd, made fun of, and had serious thoughtful discussions with one another so much on here that I guarantee that if we all met in real life we would have no problem conversing with one another and generally all getting along as well.

While this is just an online forum, it has become in some aspects an online community for us as well. Take for example the SoCal guys, help each other with installs, regularly meet up, etc. To me, thats what this whole "tuner" scene is about, the people.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Ah, but it does. We've all talked, joked, BS'd, made fun of, and had serious thoughtful discussions with one another so much on here that I guarantee that if we all met in real life we would have no problem conversing with one another and generally all getting along as well.

While this is just an online forum, it has become in some aspects an online community for us as well. Take for example the SoCal guys, help each other with installs, regularly meet up, etc. To me, thats what this whole "tuner" scene is about, the people.
^^ Perfect example..Greg's one of my boys :coffee:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
You misunderstood my point. My point was that I've made friends on this site who I can share things like this with. It's not the easiest thing breaking up with your girlfriend even when it's your doing, so I figured a little venting was in order. No harm done.

:thumbsup:

sounds like you did it for the right reason tho dude. you dont wanna drag stuff like that out too long.

LoveLee

Reaction score
You misunderstood my point. My point was that I've made friends on this site who I can share things like this with. It's not the easiest thing breaking up with your girlfriend even when it's your doing, so I figured a little venting was in order. No harm done.

okay well im sorry, it just didnt seem like a vent thread. to me it was more like ur were stating that fact that u broke up with ur girlfriend. u only said that u feel u made the right choice, not that u were feeling sad or whatever. with that said, yes breaking up is hard, but it will get better it always does. oh and i too have made many friends on this site. we just started off badly.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
hope you're not beating yourself up too much man. you made the best decision possible and if she's a great of a person as you've painted her to be then you two could probably be friends, if you wanted, after you've both healed

Sonnick

Reaction score
Yea I really hope we can be friends after this.

LoveLee we got off on the wrong foot you're right, sorry about that.

du3ce

Reaction score
ever since ive broken up with my girl i kinda like being single again, no drama and stress free

Back