Calling out Mark Scott aka Bxflyist6thgen..

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
alright I don't know of any way to "lock" a profile.. so I changed his pw so he can't log in and change anything.

If things are resolved... obviously the account will be restored. Bunnies just please keep us updated so us mods know what's going on and what we can/should do

Good

And if he needs to he can always sign in as another user and let us know what's up.
It definitely seems like he's trying to jerk you for the money though.
I understand stuff happens that we have no conrol over, but simply avoiding and ignoring a person simply shows you're up to no good.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Does he live in Bama or NYC?? I thought he lived in NYC??

hes ny, when u change a city like say u have Bronx NY but u wanna to put Boogie Down Bronx ny, you have to put it back on New York otherwise it saves as alabama

alright I don't know of any way to "lock" a profile.. so I changed his pw so he can't log in and change anything.

If things are resolved... obviously the account will be restored. Bunnies just please keep us updated so us mods know what's going on and what we can/should do

pwnd by wild man

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Well he read the myspace message I sent him and it looks like he isn't gonna respond. I'll start tomorrow with the paper work and all.

angelplus

Reaction score
Last edited:

jbuff

Reaction score
^^^ic3.gov is a very good start....

good luck with everything buddy....i got scammed on egay a few months back kara fiondella or something like that....and paypal would only cover about half of what i got screwed over for....so even when you think youre doing it the "safe" way, theres a way youll still get ****ed over....

jess

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Everyone Mark is in the hospital he was in a bad accident i explained this to luis garcia and also assured him he will get the rims he can pick them up if he would like!

Bunniez u should call all the hospitals in that area and ask if they have a Mark Scott in there, or have recently haha..but he knows he is doing this obviously since he posted the above message....and if it is true taht he is in the hospital i want proof!!!

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Im filling out the complaint with ic3 now. After I'll see what I can do down here & what not. Once again thanks to EVERYONE that has been here helping me! I really appreciate it. & He put his myspace to private, so now I cant see it..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back