Carbon fiber hood

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
Just picked this hood up for 180. Its a real one, Jesus christ its light. I want to paint it but I'm not sure what design to do. Ideas please.

IMAG0071.jpg

After a nice wax
IMAG0073.jpg

I was thinking like this, I do love this
4750660048_large.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

ActNow

Reaction score
Color match it to your car or leave it the way it is. Design? Do you mean too paint something on your hood like a figure or a shape?

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
Color match it to your car or leave it the way it is. Design? Do you mean too paint something on your hood like a figure or a shape?

Just added a pic

Bax

Reaction score
Paint it or leave it the way it is. Imo, any kind of "design" is going to be way more ricey than the carbon fiber itself.

If it was me i would leave it. :hihi:

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I dont want to just paint it I wanna at least show people my car isn't stock otherwise why buy the hood. I'm driving an accord not a m6. But I don't want it to look ricey, that's why I liked the hood I had in the original post. It seemed kind of classy without od on carbon fiber. I'm looking for ideas like that.

eggs

Reaction score
Did you get this hood off from a kid in Yonkers?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The half painted hood in your original post would look good if you were lowered, had at least a semi aggressive wheel setup, and some type of lip kit.

Which none you have. Im sorry a stock car with a carbon fiber hood does not look good. You say you don't want to look like the civic crowd, however you've done a good job, a light weight racing hood with no suspension or really any engine mods that actually do anything power.

If I were you I'd take it off till I was at least lowered. I'm sorry but I'm not trying to be mean just stating my opinion. The hood itself looks really nice

Back