Carbon fiber hood

JaVa054

Banned
Reaction score
The half painted hood in your original post would look good if you were lowered, had at least a semi aggressive wheel setup, and some type of lip kit.

Which none you have. Im sorry a stock car with a carbon fiber hood does not look good. You say you don't want to look like the civic crowd, however you've done a good job, a light weight racing hood with no suspension or really any engine mods that actually do anything power.

If I were you I'd take it off till I was at least lowered. I'm sorry but I'm not trying to be mean just stating my opinion. The hood itself looks really nice

Haha I spent about 2 hours today rim shopping around NYC didn't find anything i really like so I didn't get anything and I already have eibach springs and struts I just wont put them on until I get rims

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
The cf looks good. Just take your time. One good mod deserves another. U may wind up doing something you never planned and go a whole nother direction with the hood situation. Be patient with it young grass hopper....:coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Let someone find out its a cf hood when they go to lift it. imo, advertising the fact that your hood is cf is ricey, the more important purpose it serves is weight reduction. And if you use hood pins with it, people will know its cf anyway, even if it's painted.

Back