Check out my ride!!!

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Well everyone here is my ride....i have been a 6th gen fan for a while now but have never posted anything yet. So i guess finally instead of me checkin out all of your rides now you can check mine out. Lemme know what u think.....

Engine/Performance

MSD 6AL ignition box
MSD Blaster coil
MSD wires
DC Sport Headers
Apexi WS2 muffler (was too cheap to buy whole exhaust...lol)
AEM V2 intake
Brembo crossed drilled and slotted rotors w/hawk high performace brake pads

Interior/Ice

Pioneer AVIC N2 (bypassed)
Pioneer TV tuner
Ipod adapter
Audiobahn 8002V amp (for sub)
Audiobahn 6004V amp (for speakers)
Audiobahn AW1200V 12'' sub
4 gauge wireing
Monster RCA cables
Sony 6 1/2'' front speakers
Sony 6x9 rear speakers
7'' LCD headrest monitors
Yellow top Optima
4 farad capacitor
DIY LED dash conversion (blue/white)
DIY sound deadner (like dynamat)
CF Shift knob

Cosmetics

8000K HID
Fog lights
Limo tint
"JDM" lip kit, front and back (ebay haha)
16'' rims (needs to be changed though)
red/clear tail lights
painted calipers
Clifford alarm sooo those dumb a$% wont mess wid my ride
LED door knobs (blue) that are hooked up to the alarm
7 color neons (free)
strobe kit (free)
CF pedals

Future mods

TURBO KIT!!!!!
pulleys
drop 2''
side skirts
maybe a custom paint job (candy apple red w/black)

SO now that you all have a rundown bout my car lemme know the feedback!!! oh hopefully i get the pictures up on here correctly cuz im not sure if i did it correctly but we'll see what happens.....

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

Gila2.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Last edited:

white beauty

Reaction score
Re: New Member Here check out my ride!!!

nice ride man, a drop will definatly do u good, by the how do u like that msd ignition, i had one put in my car, and to make a long story short, i ended up having to pay honda 400 bucks to redo my whole ignition.

thejameshimself

Reaction score

i wish my engine bay was that clean

you may wanna change the title before your thread get moved

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score

I LOVE the MSD man. It def give you an extra kick along with all the other upgrades. They say that it adds 15% hp to what you already have. I have raced my buddy with a v6 and although he beats me every time i always keep up with him....he probly wins by a car length or so. But so far no problem although i am getting a bit of, what looks like oil comin from the distributor cap. I have already replaced the o ring but i think it may just be the seal. So what happened with urs?

CHID0

Reaction score
Nice mods man, next thing should definitely be a drop. I have an MSD setup too, and I've had no problems with it at all. I can't claim to feel any HP gains from it though but it does start and idle smoother.

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Is ur car a v6? Well i did do a run before and after with my buddy (the one with the v6) and it definatly kept up better than the first time. The first time he just killed me by like 5-6 car lengths and after the MSD it was only about 1 car length. Well even if you didnt feel the differenc im sure you see the difference with the gas milage!!!!! :thumbsup:

CHID0

Reaction score
Is ur car a v6? Well i did do a run before and after with my buddy (the one with the v6) and it definatly kept up better than the first time. The first time he just killed me by like 5-6 car lengths and after the MSD it was only about 1 car length. Well even if you didnt feel the differenc im sure you see the difference with the gas milage!!!!! :thumbsup:

nice....i didn't do any comparisons like that. Impressive. I just feel differences when i drive, like when i put in my header, i definitely felt a diference in mid range. Maybe i just didn't notice the difference after the MSD install. Probably not as drastic a change as when i did the header. Not doubting you though...

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score

nice ride man, a drop will definatly do u good, by the how do u like that msd ignition, i had one put in my car, and to make a long story short, i ended up having to pay honda 400 bucks to redo my whole ignition.

So why did you have to change it? What went wrong? Would be nice to know....just incase.....anything that i need to look out for?

jccg5

Reaction score
is that a SRT4 RIM....and your car is a 4 cyl rigth ?? because you have 4 lug...and nice rice..but i dont like the rim thought.16 look to small for the car...is taht 16 or 17 and i love your mugen lip kit !!

Back