• Tokico Illumina w/ Ground Control

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Koni Sport "Yellow" w/ Ground Control

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
aaahh I don't really care that I won't get much of a drop considering I won't be going for a hellaflush look ... Eventually I'd like to get some TE37 17" (MOST LIKELY) or possible 18" depending on how the car looks after the suspension setup. The roads in upper NJ and NY are horrible as well lolz. I've been doing some research on the Koni yellow and found that thier issue is with under steering on tight corners. Poeple have fixed this by having the fronts at 70%+ stiffness and 90%+ in the rear. (also they they tend to bounce when going around corners if front set to stiff). The springs you choose for this setup is also key. I've heard with Tein its the best. I'd get the S-tech since it provide alittle more drop then the H. I've heard Eibach springs are good but havent read anything about them paird with the Koni yellows .... Just some info for you :beer2:

I'm thinking with this setup nd the 17" with some decent tires (minimal stretch if any) it would look pretty good and looking at pricing it would be just about the same as FF2

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Yea ... Did I read wrong? swapping the spring for a tein s-tech makes it better? the little i've read have switched the eibach spring with a tein

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Um, don't bother with the S.Techs. Way too soft in my opinon. And the drop is very uneven. You'd have to have the yellows on the bottom seat and the back in the top seat just to be even. But again, dont bother pairing S.Techs with Konis. :eh:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
^ thanks haha

I have a couple questions about the type II's for those that have them.

1: How harsh is the ride really? I would imagine on a softer setting it really can't be that bad.

2: I don't recall. How hard is it to adjust height?

Back