Civic or Accord?

Messingerzt

Reaction score
everything has been done to a civic. It is difficult to be unique. People that mod accords go out on a limb. (look through members rides) i dont see a modded accord every day i go out the door, i almost always run into a bland, overdone civic.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
civics have become to common now. It sure does have bigger aftermarket support, but every kid in town has one. Also the car theft on Civics are just way higher because everybody wants every single part for their civics. On the other hand, nobody really wants accord parts except the accord enthusiasts. If you can find 5 speed accord, i suggest you to buy that immediately.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
well..

iyla45.jpg
:3

and Gilbert, indonesian civics don't count cuz they are crazy hahaha

iHazSnail

Reaction score
nice wheels, sick drop, but the car fails to get any respect from me. lol i have had this conversation before with someone and it was a fail then, and it is now.
My input is go with an accord if you want to be out of the box because aesthetic OR performance mods for a 6th gen accord are NOT easy, are for the most part custom, and BY FAR a lot much better looking than a civic.
Thats just my opinion though

ActNow

Reaction score
Don't be affraid to be different, like its been said everyone and their mother has a civic. Accords were built to be more of a luxuries platform, out of the factory of course they are not fast. Their are members here that are breaking that barrier and setting new standards both in speed and that luxury look.

Go for the accord you won't be sorry.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
The difference between DX and LX OR EX is 15hp. Same torque. If you can, try to get a vtec in 5 speed. If you cant, the DX 5 speed is still better than the automatic vtec models.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
just go with the accord. my freinds bash on me all the time saying its slow as stuff, but when my mods are starting to come together they like it and respect me for wut im doing. :ugh2:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Lemon is to 6ga as Paul Walker is to the tuner world!

Listen to him!

Back