Civic or Accord?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Good luck finding a clean title non molested civic. Accords are a little easier to come by. Don't buy a car with any mods to it. Rims are ok. No intake or exhaust. You dont want a car that was beat on.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well..

iyla45.jpg
:3

TIME OUT TIME OUT!!!
A VIP CIVIC....

thats as good as chrome on hotwheels... you cant have a vip compact car, especially when its as small as the civic... No respect what so ever to any VIP civics... VIP cars are usually full sized cars...

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Just wheels or wheels and then some, a vip civic is just pushing it a little imo

361jaime

Reaction score
To tell u the truth i had a 95 civic, there is lots of different things to do to it, that's what the problem is every car looks the same no originality.Thats why i sold the civic, got a 98 accord coupe and never ever looked back. Best thing i ever did!!!! go for the 6th gen ride in style

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha thats true too. i guess i should stop posting in this thread before it starts getting crazy in here :ugh:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Test drive both cars, consider the mods, and decide which one you really connect with. I couldn't ever see myself driving a civic, it's just what you like best!

Back