Coilovers and Infants/Babies

nabwong

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I'm on stock shocks right now. I have a pair of FF1. I was wondering if I should put them on. My wife and I are expecting our first child. She drives a CRV. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with coilovers and infants/babies. Would it be too bumpy? Should I put the shocks on or just leave stock and sell them? *hint hint* :)

Thanks!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Congrats!

I would just leave it stock if I was you. F2's aren't too stiff but they're not soft by any means neither. You could feel most of the bumps on the road.

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Here's whatcha do...hold your baby (congrats by the way :D ) and sell me your FF1 :naughty:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
It also depends on if you adjust the stiffness of the spring, how "slammed" you go, and the tire you choose to go with on whatever rims you have. What does your wife think about this?

nabwong

Reaction score
My brain (rational) tells me that I should just keep it stock. The ride will be smooth and the shock will be reliable. My heart (emotion) wants the car to look awesome. My wife doesn't care about looks and hope my ride stays smooth. Shocker! lol.

Thanks for the support. I'd still like to hear anyone's experience with coilovers and babies. Right now, leaning 70-30 to keeping stock. If I do keep it stock, i'll probably sell the coilovers.

Back