1. install coils
2. raise child that from birth is used to a modded car
3. ?????
4. GROWS UP TO BECOME A RACING GOD!!!!
5. Retire and live off your son's career

x2 Fixed

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny if the baby starts working on the stroller, slams it and then throws on some fresh rims. Like father like son. :lawl: the future seems bright with this one.

lol hellaflush all the way lol but yea my coils do tend to put my son to sleep in like half a minute down the road. sometimes I just go riding with him to put him to sleep :naughty:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
lol hellaflush all the way lol but yea my coils do tend to put my son to sleep in like half a minute down the road. sometimes I just go riding with him to put him to sleep :naughty:

Must be nice, a excuse to go for a cruise whenever you want!! HAHA

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

It's a good thing it doesn't put grown men to sleep ...
we'd all be fucked hahaha :rofl:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Must be nice, a excuse to go for a cruise whenever you want!! HAHA
lol yes it is i finally got a legit reason to leave the house when I want :henry:

It's a good thing it doesn't put grown men to sleep ...
we'd all be fucked hahaha :rofl:

lol yes i know wait til he start driving itll be the opposite lol. Wheres the rep at lol :poke:

nabwong

Reaction score
One question. I don't have a wrench for the FF type 1. So my idea was to predetermine the drop before installation. What would be a good way to measure? I only want about 2.25"-2" in front and 2"-1.75" rear.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
One question. I don't have a wrench for the FF type 1. So my idea was to predetermine the drop before installation. What would be a good way to measure? I only want about 2.25"-2" in front and 2"-1.75" rear.

that should be the drop out the box with no adjustment

Ratchet

Reaction score
I removed my f&f2's and installed sportlines because of my baby. NY road is not smooth compared to others.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
your suppose to turn the bottom mount only if you cant muscle that with your hands then thats sad for you :eusa_wall:

Back