Coming Soon: TASPRO HYBRID Intakes

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Due to the economic down turn we are trying to be careful with our expenses during the winter. We are not investing in any expensive projects. In order to sell blue intakes we would create many more pipes and then have them powder coated. We would need to do many many pipes at the same time to make this cost effective. So for now no blue or red.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I think that it is just silver for now. To anyone looking for an intake, I HIGHLY recommend this one, it combines the best of OEM, CAI and SRI style intakes. It sounds good, looks good, and performs well, and isnt that expensive.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I think that it is just silver for now. To anyone looking for an intake, I HIGHLY recommend this one, it combines the best of OEM, CAI and SRI style intakes. It sounds good, looks good, and performs well, and isnt that expensive.

Did you also remove your intake resonator?
With this hybrid style.. is it more quiet than like an Ebay SRI?

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Yea, I removed my intake resonator, it is quieter than an Ebay SRI by a lot. It is very easy to control the volume too, and it only gets noticeable in the higher rpms at more than half throttle.

truWarier02

Reaction score
If anything, not knowing whether they sell separately, it should be about $35 without filter since K&N filters usually cost around $40-45.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the great review! I am glad you like yours!

Currently we do not list the pipe by itself. If you already have the K&N just give us a call and we can figure out a reasonable price.

Back