Coming Soon: TASPRO HYBRID Intakes

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
3235031998_5889c117cf.jpg

I know its not the best angle, but you get the idea of what it looks like, and please excuse the dirty engine bay, haha.

rwong410

Reaction score
Yea, I removed my intake resonator, it is quieter than an Ebay SRI by a lot. It is very easy to control the volume too, and it only gets noticeable in the higher rpms at more than half throttle.

Do you need to remove the intake resonator to get the full benefits of this hybrid intake?

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I removed the resonator a long time ago, and it sounds really good with the resonator removed and the bottom cut off my intake box. But removing the resonator isnt required for the intake to function, but it will drastically improve the function.

rwong410

Reaction score
I removed the resonator a long time ago, and it sounds really good with the resonator removed and the bottom cut off my intake box. But removing the resonator isnt required for the intake to function, but it will drastically improve the function.

So, I'm assuming that removing the resonator serves to have the intake function like a CAI without the risk of hydrolock?

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
In a sense, there are a few threads on it, specifically one started by Xluben, you should look it up, its a great read.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Removing the lower resonator allows air to flow directly into the air cleaner assembly. This definitely helps increase air velocity by creating a more uninterrupted flow of air. If you want to take full advantage of this system I recommend removing the lower resonator.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
ok since you done making for the 4c...when are you gonna make one for the v6? im not gonna waste my time reading all the posted on each thread page sooo please let me know if it ever gonna happen..bc i been waiting for one..

Back