Consider this a very stern, and FINAL warning

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
jesus........ how the hell do yall have tht much rep?

i feel slighted

:ioc:

98acclude

Reaction score
its about time...the rep system was getting uncredible...how else are newbs supposed to know who to trust or if its just someone talking out there *** without experience

please respect the system to make it useful and not inflate your own ego

honestly I dont think it's a 100% necessary.. yeah it could help but I think newbs should be able to look up to anyone for info cause that's what we're all about... info and helping new comers n making them feel like they're at home no matter who they are and making the site bigger, and better... they shouldnt just look up to a select few but all of us.. to me the rep system reminds me, like stated earlier, like a highskool popularity contest rather than out to help the small guy... but the ppl that do have good reps I think deserve it though.. I think we should just a positive rep a neutral rep and a negative rep without the numbers... so a new comer can still know who to ask, if they really think they need to look up a particular person, and then it not resulting in a popularity contest and I think they positive neutral and negative reps should only be awarded by the admins.. but this is just all in my opinion

all in all we're all here for the same thing we all have a common interest in the 6th gen accord! it's all the same car why would sum1 need to be more popular than the other... we all like the same damn car! hahaha

98acclude

Reaction score
... ****... my bad.. lol i didnt realize half way down the page meant a year old.. lol sorry guys.. stupid mistake..

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx man.. I usually check dates when I go back a couple pages.. I didnt know the news wasnt that currant... sorry wildman n other mods but thanx for puttin up with my bull**** this time! :D

Back