curse of the G

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Kid2000EX said:
Good luck with that. Does that seem to be the only major problem? Did the head need any fab work or did it bolt up fine?

bolts right up :thumbsup:

theaccordian

Reaction score
I think it has less to do with a curse or luck, its either people not having the determination, know how, resources, to follow through, all talk no walk. cept in egi7's case, he got caught in a bad situation.

jdm.fanatic

Reaction score
I have read about the G23 setup and it so happens that I have a complete H23 in my back yard. I have the money to get what I need to do it but now I'm scared with all this talk about everyone that wanted to do it but didn't. It seems straight forward why did everyone stop putting it together.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
its not as easy as it sounds

dont forget, ur craking open ur working motor to swap on a head that some oil passages may not line up on

g23 vtec - pirate

g23 non vtec - no current write up. but fab work will need to be done

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
its not as easy as it sounds

dont forget, ur craking open ur working motor to swap on a head that some oil passages may not line up on

g23 vtec - pirate

g23 non vtec - no current write up. but fab work will need to be done

As far as fab work there is not too much fab work that has to be done on the non-vtec. Pirate swapped out his internals and bored out his block to put in h22a4 pistons. Most of my build will stay stock(except for the head). For right now, I will keep the F23 IM but I still don't know im on the fence on that. If I keep the F23 IM ill have it ported. Also, my sniffer test is at the end of the year so im gonna stay obd2 until then. After that, all obd-1 and its tuning glory. :thumbsup:

Back