DesiKid's 01 Accord Sedan EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yeah sorry meant to clarify dash harness. Some people bring the dash harness with the dash swap so they're able to get some extra features. For street driving ABS is always nice to have even though I have the RL BBK upgrade. Does your CLS6 not have ABS? Mine saved my a** when I was dailying the CL through winter multiple times. TCS or VSA I don't care for really, especially when you have a 6spd. Even when I was driving in the winter with the Accord stock drivetrain, I'd have to turn TCS off otherwise I couldn't plow through the roads some days.

Speaking of winter...part of me wishes I followed thru with the CL seat swap, but since I'm not winter drivng the car anymore, I'm saving for DC5 Type R Recaros
Hey, no worries haha. So, if it's pretty much all about the wires, I guess we won't be needing the actual switch of the mirror from CL's eh? I'd assume setting into the mid position on the accord's would reverse the mirror.

Oh snap, my bad, I meant to the VSA, not the ABS lmao! Yea getting an extra help on braking is never enough in winter. Don't you love these CL's seats right!? These a** warmers will be my BF this winter lol. The ITR seats will be a nice choice. Those are coupe's so it will be fun to tilt / fwd them in a sedan haha. (Say, you put a roll cage, and you can still let ppl get in from the front door lol.) I'm still contemplating on swapping my CL seat's into my Accord or going with Honda OEM Recaros, because these CL's are so comfortable.. I wonder if these CL seats are relatively heavier than the OEM Recaros tho.

boshi

Reaction score
I'll have to look into this for my TL-S for sure! I was looking at the USA Spec BT45-ACU but can't bring myself to shell out $230 for it yet when my aux cord works just fine.

oh dude, I hear ya. buuuuuut, for the amount of time I'm in my car, I figured it'd be worth it over time for that sweet sweet autoconnect.

Back