Detailing the inside of my love...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
under the radio is where it's sticky as hell for me! Right in that center console with the rubber. It's ridiculously sticky! Is that a common problem?

There is nothing you can do about the stickyness in the cupholder. No matter how many time you clean it, it will remain sticky.

Just another one of the mysteries of the universe.......

SteadFast

Reaction score
There is nothing you can do about the stickyness in the cupholder. No matter how many time you clean it, it will remain sticky.

Just another one of the mysteries of the universe.......
How about trying running them through the dishwasher? It works, then coat them with some trim detailer. Also it typically doesn't get sticky if you keep them DRY

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
I think they may mean the storage space beyond the cupholder and gear changer, directly under the stereo. It's got an annoying rubber surface, always feels sticky. (At least mine has it)

sweagle02

Reaction score
I think they may mean the storage space beyond the cupholder and gear changer, directly under the stereo. It's got an annoying rubber surface, always feels sticky. (At least mine has it)

Exactly! That one. It's ridiculously sticky and every object I place under there has to be practically scraped off because it's stuck to the rubber :squintrun:. Anyone else have this problem and found a solution for it?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Exactly! That one. It's ridiculously sticky and every object I place under there has to be practically scraped off because it's stuck to the rubber :squintrun:. Anyone else have this problem and found a solution for it?

these probs have never happened to me...maybe try some goo gone? i usually just use armor all wipes. Then again i never spill stuff :hihi:. if the armor all doesnt work try goo gone

sweagle02

Reaction score
these probs have never happened to me...maybe try some goo gone? i usually just use armor all wipes. Then again i never spill stuff :hihi:. if the armor all doesnt work try goo gone

I've heard goo gone is pretty good. The funny thing is, I've never spilled anything in my car so that's wht puzzles me!

Back