Difference between spirited driving and street racing

00ex

Reaction score
Spirited driving is cool by me. Its just the other douche who thinks hes Vin Diesel trying to impress him self or the the dumb passenger that you have to worry about. When I had my sc300, there this Maxima that kept gunning it when he was next to me. I just didn't pay him any attention . This went on for like a minute until finally he got the message and sped off. Geez when Im in my charger, every 4 cylinder engine in the country wants to go at it, I just go to work and come back home, Im not in the mood to "race" you. Keep that sort of thing for the track, you are going to kill someone.

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Looks good, just at the end a car coming the opposite directions when turning Haha.

Nice driving, this wouldnt be considered street racing imo, if you know the road, bright day light, not many cars except for that little last one.

yeah that road is by my house and its nice cause you can see any upcoming cars from across the fields, I saw that car coming :)

JetLife

Reaction score
the follow inputs all have very true. but as for me i do a combo of both sprited driving & street racing. with both there must be great weather, minimal traffic. with that being said everything comes down to maturity. i myself know my car and how much it`ll take.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
okay so after reading through the whole thread; there was really good points made in here.

but heres my question... what if you arent even on a public road.. such as in an industrial park with nothing but open runway.. no other public drivers.. just guys that wanna be there. and they are "street racing" one another. is that wrong? i mean they choose to come put their life on the line and their cars. so why is that frowned upon. it wasnt done on any road way where some un-willing ppl could get hurt..

Back