DIY Headlight CCFL/LED Strip Install

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
you guys should just stuff your headlights full of christmas lights.....

When I had my Eclipse, I wired some blinking christmas light type bulbs together in series in my tail lights and hooked up to a switch, and BOOM budget tail light strobes.

The girlies loved them.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Hey Justin I was kinda confused about your step #5....I never cut anything and mine went in great.. got any pics?? Thinking about putting them back in but it'll have to wait until I get my civic fogs in so I only have to take off the bumper once... need to conserve zip ties... :lawl:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i like them justin

can we get a pic of them on from your seat? i want to see how they are at night

steadypimpin

Reaction score
so you got the 12 inch ones from that site that someone listed? No cutting of the tubes or were they exactly the right size?

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Thinking about putting them back in but it'll have to wait until I get my civic fogs in so I only have to take off the bumper once... need to conserve zip ties... :lawl:

Actually those twist ties from the produce section work great for temp holding. I've had a pair of black semi-durable ones from some packaging for at least a few months now, and that's with going 90 on the thruway. So if you're just doing some in-town driving, just grab a few, double/triple them, twist them on and you'll be fine.

Back