DIY - Morimoto Mini H1 projectors Retrofit

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

Geewiz

Reaction score
I had Lightwerkz.net retrofit them for me and then I installed the headlamps, ballasts, bi-xenon crimps onto the highbeam wiring and ballasts.

My rotational alignment is fine so the pics a couple pages back don't help me (though they are helpful if I had that issue) but was wondering if someone had pics or a link to pics of the left-right and up-down adjustment screws that are supposed to be the same as the stock Halogen bulbs adjustment. I don't know why I can't see this. I emailed Lightwerkz and have been googling but need to do this soon because my cutoff is like 10 ft in front of my car on the ground so obviously way too low.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
So can you give any more information on the wires for wiring up the high and low beam configuration? And do you have to mess with any wires to just have retrofitted low beams for these?(will the projector work without any wires besides the hid kit hooked up to it?)

juicebox00

Reaction score
So can you give any more information on the wires for wiring up the high and low beam configuration? And do you have to mess with any wires to just have retrofitted low beams for these?(will the projector work without any wires besides the hid kit hooked up to it?)

if you have a HID kit w/ the proper bulbs, they'll work w/ the low beam just fine. and to get the high beam part to work, just red-red and black-black from the bi-xenon wiring to the factory wiring

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Need help guys..went to adjust my lights and my passengers side wont move any longer up or down..any input on how to get them able to move again?

Back