DIY - Morimoto Mini H1 projectors Retrofit

racerzedge

Reaction score
Need help guys..went to adjust my lights and my passengers side wont move any longer up or down..any input on how to get them able to move again?

I had the same issue. I had to cut part of the black-housed piece in order to clear the shroud. Needless to say, I didn't cut it enough, so now I have to take the lights apart and cut it some more....urgh!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have got to get a set of these for my CF fogs.

I probably already posted, but very clean retro, Matt!

blackcord

Reaction score
I have got to get a set of these for my CF fogs.

I probably already posted, but very clean retro, Matt!

Hey Derek,

IMO I think it will be easier using Blazer fogs instead of Morimotos for your fogs since they are smaller. Retrofitsource sells a complete Blazer kit for around $170. That's gonna look sweet in your CF fog!!

Kel

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey Derek,

IMO I think it will be easier using Blazer fogs instead of Morimotos for your fogs since they are smaller. Retrofitsource sells a complete Blazer kit for around $170. That's gonna look sweet in your CF fog!!

Kel

Really.....I had spoken with Ciprian and he suggested the Morimotos, but I have heard about the Blazer fogs as well.

I'll check in to that kit, thanks for the info.

Found the kit, don't think there are any shoruds I would be able to use, but Ciprian did mention there was something at Home Depot that would actually work.

Last edited:

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Are your headlights oem? I know that on aftermarket headlights, the trim/bezel material is super cheap and with high temperature light output it can melt it.

Back