DIY: My Accord TSX Retro

C_S_L

Reaction score
i also did a TSX retrofit on my headlights but my projectors are WAY off from not properly adjusting it before sealing it off.:doh: so now im going to have it redone when i have the time. thats a very good work you did. i got all my stuff from this site http://store.theretrofitsource.com/

Max

Reaction score
Nice DIY. For a noob like me I can understand. Will be using this in the future when I get enought money to risk it. I'm naturally prone to eff up.

RickyG

Reaction score
i have a question about this, i know i'm partially bringing it back from the dead; but do you mount the projector to the reflector housing or the actual headlight housing, i'm confused about that.

Raul

Reaction score
didnt wana start a new thread but i was wondering....can we use OEM projectors but aftermarket D2S kit?

RickyG

Reaction score
so what about what the projectors get mounted to? do they get mounted to the headlight housing or the reflector?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I just got a pair of TSX headlights today at work..so ill be attempting this soon.
theres no other way to open the headlights besides using an oven? Dont think my parents would like me sticking my headlights inside..haha
:/

also dont know if its been asked; But can I go the cheap way and just buy replacement D2S bulbs for my HID kit? just like 4300k?

Last edited:
Back