rrrwr.jpg

rrrrwe.jpg

rewr3qw.jpg

effw.jpg

eetrgtr.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
imo... body kit doesn't work with the car at all, but if you insist on having it at least get do something with the front. unless you're selling drugs to middle school kids, lose the chrome door trim. get your body moldings painted to match. i can't tell exactly what you've done with your door handles, but if they are chrome....why? with all the other crap not competing for attention, the pinstripe might look okay by itself, but right now is just adding to the craziness.

requisite "it's your car, your money, do what you want disclaimer"

2000Accord

Reaction score
imo... body kit doesn't work with the car at all, but if you insist on having it at least get do something with the front. unless you're selling drugs to middle school kids, lose the chrome door trim. get your body moldings painted to match. i can't tell exactly what you've done with your door handles, but if they are chrome....why? with all the other crap not competing for attention, the pinstripe might look okay by itself, but right now is just adding to the craziness.

^^I think he explained everything pretty good.

dtpaccord

Reaction score

:computer:

:confused:

Back