droid photoshoot

Mikey

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good. I agree with ditching the chrome handles and maybe even the side molding. Or at least paint it to match. Otherwise, i think it's alright. Sure, a front lip would help but i think the front looks good as is.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Love the wheels and front bumper...

I could do without the body kit and "racing stripes".

IMO, if you take the body kit off and drop it another half an inch, it would look sick!!

Your car will look like mines(refer to my sig).

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
To the OP, from what people have said, see what you agree with, and search for some cars that may have gone with their suggestions and see how yours matches up.

The mismatched parts/colours make the car look more like an AutoZone special than a tastefully modded car. You started off right with the front bumper, but something went wrong after the front fenders.

Now, these are all just our opinions, but if you want to have a car that stands out, there are more subtle, yet sophisticated, ways of doing it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I actually dig it. The only parts I don't care for are the chrome door handles and that rear "bodykit-esque" lip. The sides don't bother me too much, though I find that little inlet just in front of the rear wheel a little distracting. But they add a certain "beef factor" to the car, which I like - I love the way they look in the 2nd photo from the top. But as others said, you definitely need a front lip to match them though, WW or similar.

I like the wheels, and for some strange reason I like the black pinstripe with the black side moldings on the white. I don't know, kind of seems 90's BMW-ish. But keeping only one or the other may look better.

Looks like there is something on your front quarter panels, what is that?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
g72.jpg

g55.jpg

This is how you add chrome: Lips on rims, head lights, pillars, trunk and handles.

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
Hey man, everyone gives suggestion as to what to do, according to what they would drive, but in the end the only one driving it is you

Do what you like, just don't rice it all out :lawl:

imo just do the stock rear bumper and sides, the thing on the fender has to go and you're good

Latest posts

Back