easiest way to get around 450 hp?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
A v6.

Or have a spare engine, and beer. You need beer to work efficiently.

Varnell

Reaction score
With a $7k budget I'd sell the accord for $2k and pick up a 04-06 350z for $7-8k. That sounds more like what you're after.

With your engine bay as it is, you're basically stuck with four cylinder. From what I've read, H series engines won't do well with high boost levels. For $7k you can easily spend $1500 on a 5spd swap and the rest on a massive turbo for your F.

Last edited:

danny.f150

Reaction score
That might be what i might do but i would probably use it towards buying a evo viii and my car has realitivly low mileage 82k right now its a 2001 sedan lx, I was offered 6500 from a car dealer in my town.

Varnell

Reaction score
That might be what i might do but i would probably use it towards buying a evo viii and my car has realitivly low mileage 82k right now its a 2001 sedan lx, I was offered 6500 from a car dealer in my town.

I would have sold it for 6.5k immediately. You could put $14k down on a car and get the performance car you're looking for.

danny.f150

Reaction score
I think that's what I'm going to do thank you for your input. I'm just gunna do more research on what car would have be best for me.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
The best way, IMO, keep it, forever, you have a family car. Tweak bit here, or there, but be happy. Put all (or most) of the money into savings, once you get a family, give them the car. Spend savings on a real sports car.

[edit-part of why I keep my family sedan stock-ish, I don't have a family, I may not, but I have my sports herd :p )

Last edited:

TrakeGZTC

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a M/T ULEV ECU up for grabs if you keep & swap trannies, PM if you keep it. Ditto on the 6.5k though!

Last edited:

el gallo

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a M/T ULEV ECU up for grabs if you keep & swap trannies, PM if you keep it. Ditto on the 6.5k though!

so if he does not go for your ecu, i am interested in it.
question about it is for a v6 or i4?

Back