Ebay H.I.D. question

Cpyro

Reaction score
They own toyotas? If so, u may just have to reverse the plug in the socket. Some toyotas have the polarities reversed. For regular bulbs it dont matter but the hid kits it does.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
that's also true. try that first before getting a harness. with my subaru it didn't work at first. i flipped the connectors and they worked fine and still do.

J30MAN

Reaction score
They own toyotas? If so, u may just have to reverse the plug in the socket. Some toyotas have the polarities reversed. For regular bulbs it dont matter but the hid kits it does.

that's also true. try that first before getting a harness. with my subaru it didn't work at first. i flipped the connectors and they worked fine and still do.

This is interesting. Ill try this once he gets home. thanks again guys.

Your dad is a member of a car forum? That's awesome.

Well i was the one who introduced him to the "forum world" but yeah he loves all the useful info.

J30MAN

Reaction score

which connectors do you guys mean? the smaller round connectors or the bigger oval connectors?

Cpyro

Reaction score
the plug that u would plug the regular bulb into

Cpyro

Reaction score
just flip it around. It wont click over the clip but i will be snug and wont slip out

J30MAN

Reaction score
just flip it around. It wont click over the clip but i will be snug and wont slip out

flip the cord that connects to the oval connection bellow? Sorry if im sounding like an idiot.

phillips_ballast.jpg

Back